I'm working at HASH - we're creating a multi-agent simulation platform to enable truly world scale simulations. I develop simulations and business strategies/ops.
I enjoy meeting people who are interested in simulations, forecasting, rationality, software engineering (the list goes on but I feel like this conveys the general memespace), so please do reach out if you're interested in chatting.
- A mishmash of things including building internet scale forecasting platforms, working on factored cognition experiments, and supporting a school for computer science, 2018-2020
- Building BI infrastructure for Google Fiber, 2016-2017
- Improving Google people operation processes, 2014-2015
- Making digital textbooks for American Civics education, 2012-2013
- Science, Technology, and International Affairs at Georgetown University, 2008-2012